Never Ever Again..
18 long and painful hours after eating at Suburpia I found myself sitting in an urgent care over the 4th of July weekend getting an IV & meds for food poisoning. I then decided to call the establishment who gave my wife and me food poisoning to let them know what happened. I spoke with the extremely rude owner of Suburpia (Blumnd & Hwy 100) & was told it wasn't their food and I must be mistaken. This was the only meal that I shared with my wife outside of home. Nobody else in the house got sick. By process of elimination, this was the source! I highly recommend that you find another place to dine unless of course you have a death wish.