Could have been a Seinfeld episode.
I gave this restaurant one star for the clean bathroom and the margarita was good.
It should have been a warning when the waitress (who may have been the owner/manager) did not write down all of the orders, but instead used memory. I have never spent two hours in a Mexican restaurant. There were no refills on water and at the end my husband had to write down what we all ordered, so she could run the bill. There were only three tables to serve and she could not handle the work load.
Why was it like an episode of Seinfeld? All the events left one thinking this cannot be really happening.
- Served us another table's meal even though we repeatedly said that is not our order.
- Three orders of kids meal with fries were ordered and only one with fries arrived. After the two hour wait we paid the bill and no fries. They ran out and she never told us.
- Flour tortillas and pico de gallo that come with the meal took 30 minutes to arrive.
- Food was way over cooked.
- Every time we mentioned what should be part of the meal and was missing usually followed with a confused look.
Wasted two hours of my life on terrible food and worse service.
We used a certificate and trust me the discount is not worth it!